Pudding chia / abricots. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! The first step is to stir together your chia seeds and milk in a mason.
This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! You'll love this healthy and easy recipe! Keto chia pudding – yum, healthy and easy to meal prep. You can cook Pudding chia / abricots using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pudding chia / abricots
- It’s 2 c of à s de graines de chia.
- Prepare 200 ml of lait d'amande.
- Prepare 2 c of à s fromage blanc 0%.
- Prepare 2 of abricots (kiwi ou autres).
Includes a creamy overnight chia Kickstart your day with a creamy keto chia pudding! When following a keto diet it's important to fuel well with. How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. Chia pudding on its own is fairly plain in the flavor department.
Pudding chia / abricots step by step
- Pour se faire il faudra laisser reposer toute la nuit les graines de chia dans 200 ml de lait (ici amande).
- Découper les abricots, plaquez les sur la parois du verre, ajouter les graines de chia.
- Recouvrez de fromage blanc et finissez par les toppings.
But that's what makes it fun! Because you can really have some fun with the flavors. This chia pudding is delicious on its own—and even better when layered with maple yogurt as a parfait. Leftover maple yogurt can be repurposed for breakfast and topped with fruit and granola. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious.