Chia pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point.
If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit! Whether you're obsessed with chia pudding or are just hearing about it for the first time (oh man, are you in for it), the magical dish that can be eaten for both breakfast AND dessert is a top contender in. You can have Chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding
- Prepare 150 ml of lait végétal.
- You need 2 cuillères à soupe of graines de chia.
- It’s 1 of filet de sirop d’agave ou autre sucrant.
- It’s 1 of pincée de cannelle.
- Prepare 1 of pincée de vanille en poudre.
- Prepare of Quelques myrtilles pour donner la couleur.
- You need of Décoration.
- You need of Fruits de votre choix.
How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. Keto chia pudding – yum, healthy and easy to meal prep. Includes a creamy overnight chia Kickstart your day with a creamy keto chia pudding! Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make.
Chia pudding instructions
- Le soir : mélanger tous les ingrédients et réserver au frigo la nuit..
- Le lendemain matin, ajouter vos fruits dessus et déguster !.
All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. This chia pudding is so easy and simple. You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time. I've provided three different flavor variations for traditional, chocolate and raspberry chia seed puddings. Thick and creamy, it's healthy, easy to make and delicious as can be!