Porridge / Oatmeal. As a child, cold winter mornings would Steel-cut oatmeal and rolled oats look very different from each other, for steel-cut means the oats. Oatmeal is a type of porridge made from ground, rolled, or flattened oats. The bran is removed from ground oats to make oatmeal.
And what is the difference between porridge and oatmeal? Oats Porridge Recipe with step by step pics. Oats porridge is one porridge I had a dislike for a long time. Vous pouvez cuisiner Porridge / Oatmeal en utilisant 5 ingrédients et 3 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients de Porridge / Oatmeal
- Préparez 1 de cup de flocons d'avoine.
- C’est 1 de cup d'eau bouillante.
- Préparez 1 cuillère à soupe de beurre de cacahuète.
- Préparez 1 de carré de chocolat noir.
- C’est 1 cuillère à café de cannelle.
It was one food which was given to me twice or thrice every day as a toddler and even later. Oatmeal is a type of coarse flour made of hulled oat grains (groats) that have either been milled (ground) or steel-cut, or else it refers to rolled oats. Ground oats are also called "white oats". In North America, oatmeal means any crushed oats, rolled oats, or cut oats used in recipes such as oatmeal cookies.
Porridge / Oatmeal étape par étape
- Dans un bol, mettre les flocons d'avoine, la cannelle et le carré de chocolat..
- Faire bouillir l'eau et l'ajouter aux flocons d'avoine..
- Ajouter le beurre de cacahuète et mélanger..
Oat and semolina porridge are in many countries the most popular varieties. Oatmeal is a type of porridge, but not all porridge is made from oats. You can enjoy a porridge made from a variety of grains such as millet, wheat, rice. Simple porridge made with oats and sweetened with Dates instead of refined white Sugar. Garnished with pistachios, it packs a healthy and nutritious breakfast.