You can download Top 2 Trends In Windows 2 Stuck On Dell Logo To Watch in your computer by clicking resolution image in Download by size:. Don't forget to rate and comment if you interest with this wallpaper.
The Asus Transformer Book is a tablet/notebook accessory with a 10 inch touchscreen display, a keyboard and touchpad, and an Intel Atom Z3740 Bay Trail processor. It ships with Windows 8.1 software, and it works appealing able-bodied as a Windows tablet, notebook, or alike desktop PC.
But what if you appetite to use a altered operating system? Sure, you can do that too.
I was able to booty Ubuntu 13.04 Linux for a circuit on the Asus Transformer Book T100. At this point, agglomeration of key appearance don’t assignment yet, including WiFi or touchscreen abutment — and the awning resolution is ashore at 800 x 600 pixels. Ubuntu 13.10 won’t boot.
But I doubtable it won’t booty developers continued to amount out how to get Ubuntu and added operating systems to abutment the Transformer Book’s hardware.
As of backward October, 2013 it’s absolutely appealing catchy to argue the Asus Transformer Book T100 to cossack annihilation added than Windows 8.1. It’s accessible to get to the Windows avant-garde cossack options or the UEFI firmware options and atom the options that should let you cossack a altered operating arrangement from alien storage. But best operating systems won’t boot, and will instead aloof dump you aback into the Windows bootloader.
But developer paperWastage apparent that CloneZilla did boot. So by addition out what fabricated the CloneZilla angel special, paperWastage ample out how to cossack Ubuntu Linux.
You can acquisition abundant instructions at the xda-developers forum, but here’s a simplified account of accomplish I took to actualize a bootable USB beam drive application a Windows PC.
Warning: Note that these accomplish ability not assignment for anybody — and if you accidentally end up with a computer that won’t boot, I’ll action some troubleshooting tips, but you’re absolutely amenable for breaking (and hopefully fixing) your own device.
Preparing a bootable Ubuntu 13.04 USB beam drive
1. Download ubuntu-13.04-desktop-amd64.iso from the Ubuntu download page. Newer versions of Ubuntu don’t yet assume to work.
2. Download Rufus, a apparatus for creating bootable USB drives.
3. Download and achieve paperWastage’s bootia32.ubuntu_13.04_x64.zip file.
4. Plug a 1GB or beyond USB beam drive into your computer.
5. Double-click the Rufus book you downloaded to barrage the utility.
6. Accept the drive letter for the beam drive you jut acquainted in beneath the “Device” drop-down menu.
7. Use the afterward settings: GPT allotment scheme, FAT book system, 64 kilobyte array size.
8. Accomplish abiding the box that says “Create a bootable deejay using” is checked, and accept “ISO Image” and bang the drive amount on the appropriate to accessible an Explorer window and acquisition your Ubuntu 64-bit deejay image.
9. Bang start.
At this point, your computer will architecture the beam drive (and abolish any abstracts that’s already on it — so accomplish abiding to advancement any important files) and adapt it as a bootable drive that lets you run or install Ubuntu.
When the action is complete, move on to the abutting step.
10. Accessible an Explorer window and cross to the anew able beam drive.
11. There should be a binder labeled “EFI.” Bang it to accessible that folder. Afresh bang the binder labeled “BOOT” to cross to that folder.
12. Copy the bootia32.efi book from footfall 3 into this binder (make abiding you’ve abashed it first).
That’s it. Your beam drive is now ready. Go advanced and banish it from your PC.
Booting Ubuntu on the Asus Transformer Book T100
The aboriginal affair we charge to do is attenuate defended cossack on the Transformer Book. That’s appealing accessible to do, with these steps. Note that you can complete these accomplish with the USB drive acquainted in or afterwards it — but I had a bit added luck afterwards it.
1. Swipe from the appropriate ancillary of the awning to accompany up the Charms menu.
2. Tap “Settings.”
3. Accept the “Change PC settings” advantage at the bottom.
4. On the afterward awning tap “Update and recovery.”
5. At the abutting screen, accept “recovery.”
6. Beneath the Avant-garde startup section, accept “Restart now.”
7. This will reboot your accessory to a dejected awning with ample icons. Accept the one that says Troubleshoot.
8. At the afterward awning accept “Advanced Options.”
9. Next, baddest “UEFI Firmware Settings.
10. Finally hit the “Restart” button.
This will reboot your accessory into the UEFI settings area, which looks like an old-school BIOS menu. The touchscreen and touchpad won’t assignment here, but you can cross application the arrow keys and access key on the keyboard.
11. Use the arrow keys to get to the Security tab.
12. Annal bottomward to Defended Cossack card and hit “Enter.
13. Accomplish abiding Defended Cossack Abutment is selected, and hit Access afresh to accompany up a awning that says “Enabled” or “Disabled.”
14. Accept Disabled and hit enter.
15. Hit the Esc key.
Now Defended Cossack is disabled. You could apparently save and avenue at this point. But instead, this is the time aback I’d acclaim active in the USB beam drive.
Once it’s acquainted in, move on to the abutting step.
16. Move over to the Save & Avenue tab, highlight “Save Changes
Top 2 Trends In Windows 2 Stuck On Dell Logo To Watch – windows 8 stuck on dell logo
| Encouraged to help my personal website, in this particular time period I’m going to provide you with with regards to keyword. And after this, this is the initial photograph: